Monday, June 20, 2005

good stuff! 6/20 edition...

...and all is well. so things are still rolling. we've gone over the 20-hit mark (well, including double posts and other minutiae, but who's splitting hairs?), and what makes me so excited about the potential of this question is you really can't argue it. of course, rush doesn't seem to be a popular choice, but dammit, this is america. canadian bands need to be represented here as well! and, as always, keep the ideas rolling. keep us fresh, tell us your feelings on good music - keep discourse alive!

keep it coming, kids, we're officially crossing blogs! check out my friend erin's blog, which is moving officially into the "desert island" realm. and keep the ROCK LIST going below...

mahalo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think 2socks has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

Anonymous said...

2socks, shame on you. No free work at home in this entire blog

Anonymous said...

Hi 2socks
I have been searching for free programs and came across your site(good stuff! 6/20 edition...). I thought I would post a freebie that I found. I use this site myself every week. You can get free coupons every week and you get to pick which ones you want. Check out http://Save.ca/ Hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

hi, nice blog. just came about yours while looking for free ringtone. the world is so small.

Anonymous said...

hi 2socks. nice blog. free cell phone